Monday, January 18, 2010

Running outside again now and then

Wendy, Iz and I did a mile outside.  It was wonderful.  I'm going to water jog at the pool because I am alone again and need the structure and the help sleeping.  I had the weirdest nightmares last night.  They were about trying to save dying people.  Maybe because Mimi left us for now.  Maybe because I see so many people who need help like the Haitians.  Don't know.  Swimming, running and especially praying will help me now.

Later.  I had to get out of the house tonight.  Felt restless because sleepy from the dreams.  Thought, "Should I go see DayBreakers, a movie, or get in the pool?"  Didn't know which I'd choose till the last minute when I made the turn to the pool in the car.  I listened to Defector by Daniel Silva with my ipod in a waterproof case and water jogged an hour.  Now I feel better.  Glad I made the exercise choice again! 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the nightmares. That stinks. :-(
    I had dreams that I was pregnant. Strange. But I had just been thinking about when I called Mimi to tell her I was expecting our fourth.

    Glad you made the turn to the pool. :-)

    ReplyDelete