Monday, January 4, 2010

About Cross Training - Jan. 4 Rest Day

Yesterday Wendy and I ran a mile and then I went back with Rulon later to run a couple more, bike and do crunches.  Wendy said she felt like she could go farther after we finished our tenth lap.  That's how it gets.  Sometimes you have to hold yourself back and stick to the plan so you don't over do it.

Today I got a speedo aqua fitness jog belt for water running.  Starting tomorrow I'm going to water jog almost every day.  It's the only cross training you can do daily that won't interfere with your focus and won't injure you but will enhance your running, biking, or whatever.  I'm going to be careful after a barely lingering knee injury by water jogging and running on soft surfaces whenever possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment