Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mom went to Heaven Yesterday

Well, it was probably good that Wendy, Iz and I ran before we got the news that Mom went on ahead to get her new body.  It probably helped with the shock and the stress.  It was still hard.  Today I made myself run a mile and I think it did me some good.  I didn't listen to music.  I just want to be quiet.  I was going to run a marathon in her honor when she was alive on earth but I can still run one in her memory while she lives in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. I've been forcing myself to shut thoughts down. Trying to be happy, trying to focus on memories, and not loss. Every once in awhile I just catch myself and feel like I can't breath.
    But it feels good to be running again. Especially when I can talk to you the whole time. My mind wanders when I listen to music...

    ReplyDelete